Attack is looking for a commercially minded music producer / DJ to work full time with the team. Read on to find out more.
ROLE: BUSINESS DEVELOPER
We are looking for a new business developer to join our team in the London office.
You must be a highly competent music producer to be successful in this role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Contact clients to offer advertising solutions via phone, email and video calls
- Working to pre-agreed targets for outreach and new business acquisition
- Create proposal decks for clients
- Attend meetings and pitches as required
- Weekly commercial meetings to discuss leads for sales and large partnerships
- Developing new ideas for creative advertising and partnerships
Essential experience and understanding:
- Experience in advertising, sales and partnerships
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task across many clients
- Skilled in client services, project and account management
- Able to keep to strict deadlines within a fast-paced working environment
- Keen follower of media, content, social, marketing and technology trends
- Knowledge of digital advertising across websites and Google Ad Manager
- Experience using project management and CRM software
- Strong knowledge of Attack Magazine’s audience and output
- Deep understanding of electronic music and pro audio
- Paid holiday
- Bonuses for hitting target performance
If you wish to work with us in this capacity, please get in touch by emailing us.
Please note we endeavour to respond to all applicants.